Microsoft Surface Dock 2
- Compatibility: Surface Book 3 (13.5" and 15"); Surface Pro 7; Surface Pro X; Surface Laptop 3 (13.5” and 15”); Surface Go 2.
- Supports dual 4K monitors at 30Hz: Surface Pro 6; Surface Pro (5th Gen); Surface Laptop 2; Surface Laptop (1st Gen); Surface Go; Surface Book 2 (13.5” and 15”).
- Not compatible with: Surface Pro 4; Surface Pro 3; Surface Book (1st Gen).
- Dimensions: 5.12" x 2.75" x 1.18" (130 mm x 70 mm x 30 mm). Weight: 1.13 lb (515 g).
- Connections: 199W power supply; Supports dual 4K at 60Hz; Surface Connect cable (80 cm); 2 front-facing USB-C (10 Gbps) (15W); 2 rear-facing USB-C (10 Gbps) video display enabled (7.5W); 2 rear-facing USB-A 3.2 (10 Gbps) (7.5W) 3.5mm in/out audio jack; 1 gigabit Ethernet; Security lock support (Kensington compatible)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 133 Bauer Drive, Oakland, NJ, 07436, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.