Altec Lansing StormChaser Rechargeable Emergency Radio, Portable Bluetooth Speaker with NOAA AM FM for Weather Alerts, Solar Powered Survival Speaker with Cellphone USB Charger, LED Camping Flashlight
- Stay prepared and ready: This portable emergency radio and Bluetooth speaker is the perfect choice for anyone that wants to stay up-to-date with the changing weather and features NOAA and S.A.M.E Weather Alerts along with a built-in AM/FM tuner
- 3 convenient power sources: Our emergency weather speaker for traveling is designed with a built- in hand crank, 10 hour rechargeable battery, and solar panels on the top allowing you to use it anytime and anywhere you want making it perfect for emergencies and outdoor use
- Keep your phones charged: The portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker doubles as a USB phone charged to provide you with a simple and safe way to keep your phone or other devices charged when in the outdoors through the USB cable
- Bright camping flashlight: Thanks to the built-in bright flashlight, emergency lights, and area panel light, our portable battery charger and emergency speaker provides the ideal fit for all your outdoor activities, camping, traveling, emergencies and more to help keep your surroundings illuminated
- Suitable for all weather: Whether you’re spending some time in the wood or stuck in the middle of an emergency, our solar power outdoor speaker with shortwave radio has you covered; It features a rugged build with IPX5 Water Resistance to accompany you anywhere you go
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 133 Bauer Drive, Oakland, NJ, 07436, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.