- POWERFUL SONIC BRUSH TECHNOLOGY - With up to 48,000 vibrations per minute, the W-1 brush packs top-of-the-line power within its lightweight design. Sonic brushing technology removes plaque through intense sweeping and scrubbing while also disrupting hard to reach plaque and liquids beyond the tips of the bristles, ensuring a deep cleaning.
- THREE BRUSHING MODES - Adjust the W-1 to your brushing needs with ease. Toggle through the three sonic modes using the 1-touch power button: Clean (standard for regular cleaning @ 41,000RPM), White (deep cleaning @ 48,000RPM) and Sensitive (gentle cleaning @ 31,000RPM).
- STAY ON TRACK WITH TIMERS - The brush quickly pauses every 30 seconds, signaling you to switch over to another quadrant of your mouth (top right, top left, bottom right, bottom left), allowing for an even clean each time. For an effective daily cleaning, dental professionals recommend brushing your teeth for at least 2 minutes, twice a day. The W-1 is configured to automatically shut down after 2 minutes, encouraging for effective brushing with minimal effort.
- EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE - The W-1's lithium ION battery typically provides 28 days of regular brushing on one charge, allowing for tidy bathroom setups and convenient packing when traveling. The speaker is equipped with a magnetic inductive charger, allowing for effortless control when picking up and charging the brush.
- BUILT IN ALEXA CHARGING DOCK - Wavee can make multi-tasking a breeze. The W-1 is Amazon Alexa-compatible, allowing you to initiate your music player, create a to-do list, set an alarm, stream a podcast, play audiobooks, report the weather, traffic, sports, news and more.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 133 Bauer Drive, Oakland, NJ, 07436, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.