Altec Lansing IMW479 Mini LifeJacket Jolt Heavy Duty Rugged and Waterproof Ultra Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Black, Certified Refurbished
- BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY - with this Bluetooth speaker that features a rugged design to fit your adventurous personality. Perfect for use at home, outdoors, outside in the bedroom, kitchen or bathroom - This speaker is a must have for any music lover.
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the Altec Lansing LifeJacket Bluetooth Speakers up to 100 feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides greater wireless range and faster Bluetooth connection; connects easily with the Echo Dot, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, Echo, Echo Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPad, Samsung Galaxy 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Note, Smartphone, Cellphone, Laptop, Mac, and all other Bluetooth devices.
- LONGER BATTERY PLAYTIME - Estimated 40 hours of battery life on a single charge So you'll be the life of the party! Enjoying our breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by two high-sensitivity drivers listening you your favorite Beats for a long time on this ultra-long battery charge.
- WATERPROOF - Certified IP67 Rated: Waterproof, Shockproof, Snowproof, Dustproof, rainproof, outdoor shower speaker, perfect for the beach, poolside, camping, car, boat & golf cart.
- VOICE ASSISTANT INTEGRATED - speakerphone enables you to use Siri or Google Assistant with your lifejacket speaker. Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices including Apple and Android devices, tablets, and laptops.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 133 Bauer Drive, Oakland, NJ, 07436, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.