- Qi-ENABLED CHARGING PAD: The wireless charging pad is made for all Qi-enabled smartphones. There are built-in magnets that perfectly aligns your mophie charge force case for optimal charging but still permits quick grab-and-go capability
- MULTIPLE Qi DEVICE-COMPATIBLE: The mophie Charge Force Wireless Charging Base is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices, including Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, Samsung Note 8, Samsung GS8 and GS8 Plus, and mophie Charge Force juice packs. Note: For best results use a wireless mophie juice pack
- CHARGES ON CONTACT: Our quick-connecting wireless mobile device charging unit is designed with strategically placed magnets that align the charging base and case to quickly activate the charging process. Together, the included high-current USB cable and wireless phone charging pad deliver up to 1.0A charge speeds to your phone and mophie case upon contact
- EASY TO CHARGE: Using the mophie Charge Force Wireless Charging Base is easy and lightning-quick. Simply touch your Qi-enabled smartphone or mophie case to the Charge Force Wireless Charging Base. There will be no need to fuss with charging cables again
- LED INDICATOR: A built-in LED light indicator on the charging base lights up to indicate that the wireless device is charging properly and will remain illuminated until the device is 100% charged. Simply place your mophie case on the Qi charging pad, the magnets guide it into position and charging begins automatically
No hay video
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 133 Bauer Drive, Oakland, NJ, 07436, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.