Chef-Master 90235 Butane Countertop Range 12,000 BTU, Portable, with Carry Case, Used Like New
- Condition: USED Like New
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION - The Chef Master 12,000 BTU Portable Camping Stove is designed with a Piezo electric ignition. This makes the stove super easy to start and easy to adjust the heat output. No need for a lighter as the burner ignites automatically
- EXTRA POWERFUL 12,000 BTU PORTABLE STOVE - The 90235 Butane Burner is designed to output up to 12,000 BTU. The heat can easily be controlled by a dial next to the piezo electric ignition button. This butane stove is powerful enough to cook anything that you may need on a camping or backpacking trip
- CAMPING AND BACKPACKING ESSENTIALS - The Chef Master 12,000 BTU Portable Butane Camping Stove is essential for any camping or backpacking trip. This butane stove has a hard-shell carrying case which means that this unit is extra portable! The stove is small enough to easily fit in a hiking backpack or in a camping bag
- PACKED WITH SAFETY FEATURES - This Butane Stove is packed with many essential safety features. It comes with an In-Line Regulator with Pressure-Sensing Shut-Off. If the pressure gets too high, the regulator will shut off flow to prevent dangerous flashbacks. The Butane Burner has a wind-guard to protect the flame from breeze or A/C.
- PORTABLE CARRYING CASE - Each Butane Stove comes with a hard-shell carrying case to make the unit even more portable! It is easy to take this stove with you on every camping or hiking trip
No hay video
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 133 Bauer Drive, Oakland, NJ, 07436, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.